Looking to purchase, refinance or build a home? Or maybe you just want to make some home improvements?
Let Harvest Bank help you fulfill your dreams with competitive rates and prompt loan decisions.
Our product lines of Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Loans consist of the following:
- Fixed Rates
- Adjustable Rates (ARM)
- Rural Development (RD)
- Investment Property
- Bare Land
Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Fixed Rate Term Loans
- Minnesota Housing Fix Up Loan Program
Home Equity Loans are great for home improvements, consolidating debt, making large purchases and there are many other uses as well.
Complete an application and drop it off at any one of our locations.
If you have questions completing the application, call one of our experienced real estate loan officers who will be happy to help you.
Visit our Secure Email to ask us any questions you may have. One of our experienced real estate loan officers will follow-up with you promptly.
Wondering what the payments would be? Click here to access a mortgage calculator.
Mortgage and Home Equity Supporting Documentation
(These items are generally required during the loan application process.)
- Two most recent pay stubs
- W2s from the past two years
- Self-employed, commissioned, seasonal work, or rental income; last two years Federal tax returns
- Bank statements for the past two months (accounts with Harvest Bank are not required)
- Investment account statements for the past quarter
- Retirement account statements for the past quarter
- Driver’s License
If you currently own Real Estate:
- A current mortgage statement
- Homeowner’s insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
Harvest Bank is compliant with the S.A.F.E. Act
Harvest Bank NMLS#528764
|Keith Markwardt||Jesse George||Pauline Kilanowski||Kimberly Wothe|