It’s quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history and transfer funds with Online Banking. And it’s FREE when you Enroll Today!
Our Online Banking features all the functions you need to complete banking transactions at your convenience. You can see the features at work by visiting our online demo (see below). Or if you prefer, just give us a call at Kimball (320) 398-3500, St Augusta (320) 251-6100, Atwater (320) 974-8861 or Kandiyohi (320) 382-6100, or visit one of our convenient locations and one of our knowledgeable staff would be happy to go through the demo with you.
- Account List - Shows the balances on all your accounts.
- Account Detail - Shows detailed account information such as Payoff/Payment amounts, APY interest and earnings rates, date of last statement, available balance and much more.
- Account Transfer - Allows you to transfer money from a checking or savings account, to a checking, savings, loan or safe deposit box account. The Transfer list shows all completed transfers, including pending transfers.
- Account History - Displays the history on the account. You can view transactions that have posted to your account such as checks, deposits and withdrawals.
Feel free to contact us with questions, or view our demo today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I see a demonstration of Harvest Bank’s Online Banking product? To view a demo of Harvest Bank’s Online Banking, go to our Online Banking Center, click on the Enroll button and then click on Demo.
- How do I enroll in Online Banking? As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have Internet access, simply click on the Enroll button, then click on the applicable Enrollment Form and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do I have to open a new or special account to use Online Banking? No. As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have Internet access, you may use Online Banking.
- How much does Harvest Bank’s Online Banking cost? There is no charge for using online banking if you accept electronic statements.
- How soon can I start using Harvest Bank’s Online Banking after enrolling? Once we receive your enrollment request, we will mail you a user name and password via U.S. mail. You may start using Harvest Bank’s Online Banking as soon as you receive this user name and password.
- Can I change my password? You will use your original password to login the first time. Then, it will prompt you to change your password. You can change your password as often as you like. For improved security of your password, please use random words and numbers. Harvest Bank’s Online Banking requires your password to be at least eight characters long and to contain at least one numeric, one special and six alpha characters. Never use easy to guess passwords such as a simple series of numbers, a child’s name, a birth date, etc. If you for some reason forget your password, we can reset it.
- How current is the information provided online? Harvest Bank’s Online Banking product reflects transaction updates several times daily. Online transactions completed after 4:00 p.m. will not be reflected until the next business day.
- How much past account information can I view? Checking and savings account information includes activity appearing on your last mailed statement plus any current activity. Online Banking users also have the ability to view up to their last 24 months’ worth of both checking and savings statements. (Note: The history for previous Atwater State Bank customers will not go back further than the Harvest Bank merger date, but can be obtained by contacting the bank.)
- Can I see my check images in Online Banking? Yes. The ability to view check images (both front and back) from within Online Banking is provided. This feature is available for all items that have been posted to your account.
- Are there any times when Online Banking services may not be available? Harvest Bank Online Banking product is scheduled to receive regular system maintenance between the hours of 3:30 AM to 5:30 AM on Wednesdays. You may experience technical difficulties if you attempt to access your accounts during the maintenance period; if so, please sign on to your accounts at a later time.