For the person in your life who has everything — or the person who needs to curb their spending — a prepaid Visa® card or gift card is perfect. These cards are as flexible as cash and available in practically any dollar amount. They make great gifts for college students or are perfect as a travel item to manage your spending and protect your accounts from fraud.
The convenient access Visa® prepaid card is a general purpose reloadable prepaid card with hundreds of applications.
Stick to a Budget
- Perfect way to budget/limit discretionary spending
- Funds are loaded on the card and can be reloaded every month. At $8 to activate (initial purchase), with a $2.95 monthly maintenance fee and only $4.95 per reload, it is an easy way to budget funds without the possibility to overdraw.
- Limit spending to funds on card…don’t let cash burn a hole in your pocket
College Student Spending
- Great way to provide budgeted spending money to students away at school
- Load funds for student when needed
- Avoid credit cards that can build a burden of debt
- An ideal way for responsible teens to learn the basics of a banking relationship
- Because the access card is prepaid, there is no risk of overspending
- Teaches responsible spending and avoids overdraft fees and damaging credit
While traveling, you’ll also have the peace of mind to know that the access card is not connected to your bank account or credit card information, further protecting you from theft and fraud while on vacation
Gift cards are a go-to when shopping for the person who has everything. Choose the amount you want to give and rest easy knowing your loved one can get exactly what they want.
- Flexible: Use it anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Available in dollar amounts from $10 to $500.
- Convenient: A quick purchase for you, ideal for anyone on your gift list. The new card purchase cost is just $3.
- Secure: VISA® Gift Cards can be easily replaced if lost or stolen.
- It’s Just What They Want: The gift card is perfect for anyone on your gift list… birthdays, holidays, graduation, weddings, anniversaries, etc.
Stop in or give your local branch a call to find out more!
Fees and restrictions may apply and full Terms and Conditions should be reviewed prior to purchasing any product.
Issued by First Century Bank, N.A., member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.