Access your account information through your mobile device, anytime, anywhere. You can use our free app to view your account balances and activity, transfer money between accounts, or pay bills — any service you have set up in online banking. It's free and easy to get started. Just log into your online banking account or download the app today!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances (Snap Balance lets you check your balance without logging in)
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Customized logins available
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Harvest Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
View the FAQs below to learn more!
How do I find the mobile app?
Search for "Harvest Bank Mobile" only in the Google Play Store or iTunes store. The official app is not available in any other app store.
What types of devices will the app work on?
The app works for all Android and Apple devices with version 4.0.3 or newer for Android and iOS 5.1.1 or newer for Apple.
Do I need to be signed up for Online Banking before I can use the app?
Yes, you must first be registered for online banking and eStatements before you can use the app. If you have not yet registered for online banking, please enroll now.
How do I log in?
The user ID, password, challenge questions, and challenge image will be the same as what you use for online banking.
Why is it asking me to make a nickname for my device?
Device nicknames help you keep track of which devices you have activated. Active devices can be managed through the online banking website under User Setting/Mobile Bank App. If you ever lose an activated device, you can log on to the website and disable the device to prevent unauthorized access to your financial information.
Why don't I have mobile deposit available to me now that I have signed up? How long does it take to process my application/request?
When you apply for mobile deposit, please allow up to one full business day for processing. Once complete, we will notify you via a message to your online banking account.
How do I use mobile deposit?
Log in to your mobile app and select mobile deposit and follow the instructions and tips provided in the app. Make sure to use a contrasting background so the check is easily readable and endorse the check with the statement "Harvest Bank Mobile Deposit". Retain the physical check in your files for no less than 90 days.
Thanks for using our mobile banking app! To ensure the security of your financial and other personal data on your mobile device, please follow these important security measures:
- Always maintain physical control of the device.
- Backup your data in case your phone is damaged, lost or stolen.
- Create strong passwords. Easy to remember passwords or PINs may also be easy for a thief to figure out. Also remember to keep your screen clean after use. Smudges on the screen can be used to determine swipe or gesture patterns.
- Don't respond to texts or emails from unknown or untrusted sources. Texts with links in them can often lead to viruses or other malware being downloaded onto the mobile device. Third party apps are available to detect and combat these potential threats.
- Don't access unknown or untrusted websites from your mobile browser. Hackers are increasingly developing website-based software to infect mobile devices via websites.
- When downloading apps ensure that they are from a genuine and trusted source. Harvest Bank recommends that only the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store are used to download apps. Third party marketplaces can contain apps designed to infect devices and/or steal data. Never install an app attached in an email or delivered in a text message.
- Only download apps from trusted developers and inspect what permissions the apps need. If a simple game or app wants access to your contacts and device location, you should be skeptical about downloading and using the app or game.
- Regularly install operating system and firmware upgrades.
- Understand the risks involved when using unsecured "public" wireless networks.
- Consider running anti-malware software on your mobile devices.