Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
Running a company with a few employees?
This online resource contains fact sheets on cybersecurity topics, as well as videos and quizzes. These materials will help you and your staff learn about cybersecurity and make it part of your business routine!
Or check out these computer security basics for small businesses. And learn how to protect computers and networks against threats, develop a plan to protect customers’ personal information, and what to do if there is a data breach.
Information Security Awareness
- Tips to Avoid Being Scammed
- Helpful Identify Theft Information
- Can you Spot a Phish?
- Understanding ATM Attacks
- Security Tips on Mobile Apps
- How to Beat Ransomware
- Ten Tips to Prevent Cyber Crime
- Online Banking the Safe Way
- How to Avoid, Detect, and Get Rid of Malware
- Your Email has been Hacked - Now What?
- Phishing Attacks Are Getting Trickier
- Privacy: Protecting Your Personal Information
- About Identity Theft - What to do Right Away
- What to do Post-Breach
- Phone Scams
- Top Scams Targeting Seniors
- Senior Linkage Line® Presentation
Additional Cybersecurity Tips
See tips below to help you protect yourself and/or your business against cyber crime.
- Tips to Protect Your Mobile Device
- Tips to Protect Yourself Online
- Tips to Protect Your Small Business
- Tips to Protect Your Identity