Agricultural & Agri-Business Loans
Harvest Bank ag lenders know how important agriculture is to the health of our community. We also know that agriculture is changing faster every year, but not always in predictable ways. We maintain the deepest possible toolbox of lending programs and partnerships for the benefit of our customers — today and in the future. Please contact us to learn more about the agricultural loans we offer, and how we can help you.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of agribusiness-related needs:
- Working capital
- Real estate
- Irrigation systems
- Hobby farms or rural acreages
- And more
- Ag equity lines of credit also available
- Repayment terms customized to fit your operation's unique needs
- Lenders experienced in local agricultural standards
- Local decision-making and processing in our community
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Types of Farms We Finance
What type of farm will we finance? Yours. We finance operations with auto-steer tractors or robotic milkers, grass-fed organic herds or direct-to-consumer niche strategies, multi-generational family corporations or operators who only start farming after their regular work day is done. These men and women are all modern agriculture, and they are all our customers.
We Work For You
Harvest Bank believes in relationship lending. That means we want to understand you and your operation in order to provide the best possible products and service. Our lending decisions are made quickly by local lenders in Harvest Bank offices, not anonymous corporate loan committees. We advocate on your behalf with our partner financing organizations to ensure fast and well-informed decision making so your business can move at the speed of modern agriculture.
Young and Beginning Farmers
Agriculture is full of opportunity, but young and beginning farmers often struggle because of the high investment required. We believe new farmers are vital to the future of agriculture and work with the Farm Service Agency, Minnesota Rural Finance Authority, and other organizations to provide every possible chance for young and beginning farmers to get a foothold and thrive in this dynamic industry.
Our Lending Partners
We work with the following partners to offer the widest possible selection of loan programs:
- Farmer Mac (FAMC) – For farmers who want competitively priced protection against rising interest rates on real estate loans.
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) – For operations outside typical underwriting criteria, we can work with FSA to ensure we've explored every opportunity to help you succeed.
- Minnesota Rural Finance Authority (RFA) – Harvest Bank partners with eligible borrowers to take advantage of favorable financing options provided by the RFA.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – The SBA can be an excellent resource for farm businesses, and we work with borrowers on all facets of SBA lending.
Other Agricultural Organizations We Support
- Future Farmers of America (FFA) – Is a tremendous asset to our students, and we have proudly supported FFA in our communities for many years.
- 4-H – Like with FFA, we proudly support the outstanding learning and leadership opportunities 4-H provides to our children.