Customer Service Representative
Harvest Bank seeks a customer service representative to work at the Kandiyohi location. The candidate for this position should possess great customer service skills and attention to detail. Our employees utilize advanced tools to provide real time transactions and serve a critical role in the success of our banking institution. We value a pleasant personality, reliability and accuracy. Schedule to average 30 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- Efficiently complete all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
- Answer clients’ inquiries and help resolve issues regarding accounts and services.
- Perform specialized tasks such as handling of money, account opening, account servicing, preparing cashier’s checks or money orders, issuing prepaid cards and processing cash advances.
- Promote bank products and services by recognizing and understanding customer needs by gathering information about the customer’s businesses and activities.
- Other duties as may assigned.
- High school diploma
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong cash handling skills
- Competence with technology
- Possess good listening and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure in stressful situations
- Uplifting and positive attitude
- Show a degree of accountability
Harvest Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and all other protected statuses.