Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan lets you borrow cash based on the available equity in your home. You can use this affordable option for just about anything — remodeling your home, taking a vacation, consolidating debt, and much more. With our solid rates and flexible terms, budgeting will be easy. Your house is an investment — put your home's value to work for you.
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more!
- Minnesota Housing Fix Up Loan Program available
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Local decision-making and processing in our community
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
What You'll Need to Apply:
These items are generally required during the loan application process.
- Two most recent pay stubs
- W2s from the past two years
- Self-employed, commissioned, seasonal work, or rental income; last two years Federal tax returns
- Bank statements for the past two months (accounts with Harvest Bank are not required)
- Investment account statements for the past quarter
- Retirement account statements for the past quarter
- Driver's License
If you currently own Real Estate:
- A current mortgage statement
- Homeowner's insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
*Consult a tax advisor.