Online Banking & Bill Pay
Bring Harvest Bank to you when you don't have time to make it to a branch. Pay bills, make fund transfers, and see your account history — all this and more from the comfort of your own home or office! With the convenience of this free service, you'll have all your latest financial information right at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Harvest Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease*:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download your transaction data
Do I have to open a new or special account to use online banking?
No. As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have Internet access, you may use online banking.
How much does Harvest Bank's online banking cost?
There is no charge for using online banking if you accept electronic statements.
How do I enroll in online banking?
As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have internet access, simply click on the Enroll button, follow the on-screen instructions, and click on the Enroll Agreement.
How soon can I start using Harvest Bank's online banking after enrolling?
Once we receive your enrollment request, we will email you a temporary password. You may start using Harvest Bank's online banking as soon as you receive this password.
Can I change my password?
You will use your temporary password to login the first time. Then, it will prompt you to change your password. You can change your password as often as you like. For improved security of your password, please use random words and numbers. Harvest Bank's online banking requires your password to be at least eight characters long and to contain at least one numeric, one special and one alpha character. Never use easy to guess passwords such as a simple series of numbers, a child's name, a birth date, etc. If you for some reason forget your password, we can reset it.
How current is the information provided online?
Harvest Bank's online banking product reflects real-time updates, as they occur.
How much past account information can I view?
Checking and savings account information includes activity appearing on your last mailed statement plus any current activity. Online banking users also have the ability to view up to their last 24 months' worth of both checking and savings statements. (Note: The history for Harvest Bank customers prior to the October 2015 conversion date is not available online, but can be obtained by calling the bank.)
Can I see my check images in Online Banking?
Yes. The ability to view check images (both front and back) from within online banking is provided. This feature is available for all items that have been posted to your account.
Online Bill Pay Basics
What is online bill pay?
Online bill pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Who can I pay with online bill pay?
You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
Can I see how Online Bill Pay works?
Yes! Please watch a video demonstration of bill pay.
Getting Started with Online Bill Pay
How do I enroll in online bill pay?
It's easy to enroll in online bill pay. Log in to your online banking account, click on Transfers, then Bill Pay, and follow the directions to enroll. You may call customer support at any time for help: 866-319-5057.
How do I start using online bill pay?
The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here's how easy it is:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
How do I make payments with online bill pay?
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit.
How Online Bill Pay Works
How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways — electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Is online bill pay secure?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online bill pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
How long does it take before my payment is received?
Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
How are the scheduled payments processed with online bill pay?
Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
Online Bill Pay Benefits
What are the primary benefits of online bill pay?
Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using online bill pay.
- Save time. With online bill pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With online bill pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
What is eBill?
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your online bill pay account.
How do eBills work?
eBills are delivered directly to your online bill pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
You will also continue to receive paper bill statements unless you contact the payee to stop sending those statements.
How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a "Set up eBill" link next to their listing on your online bill pay dashboard.
What are the primary benefits of eBill?
With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill summaries at a glance.
What information is included in an eBill?
Balance due, due date and minimum payment amount are included in your eBill. If you need additional details, there will be a link that lets you log in to your account on your payee's website, or you can check your paper statement.
How do I pay an eBill?
To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
How do I know when I have received an eBill?
You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts.