We all know that our health should be a top priority — yet so often it gets put on the backburner. Put your health first with a health savings account (HSA). This provides you a tax-advantaged* way to save for medical expenses and earn interest while you're at it. Get started today with just a $100 minimum deposit or $2,500 minimum deposit to avoid the account set-up fee.
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn interest above standard savings on entire balance
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- Avoid the $2 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Account setup fee of $10 waived with a minimum opening deposit of $2,500
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
Closing and NSF fees apply. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.